Shipping times are taking longer than usual. Priority Mail & First Class mail now take at least 3-4 days. Media Mail can take up to 14 days.
November 23, 2012
When on call there are quite a few things that I do to prepare:
1) Make sure doula bag is packed and ready to go.
2) Keep doula tshirt and scrubs in my doula bag. This makes getting dressed super easy.
3) Make sure the car always has gas.
4) Line up childcare. This is usually done every single day. Involves several people with lots of backup plans.
5) Have food in the house that my husband can quick fix into a meal for the family.
6) Keep phone charged.
7) Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
8) Limit alcohol to one drink a night.
9)Have cash on hand.
10) Alert clients/friends/family/school that I might cancel on all commitments at a moments notice.
[caption id="attachment_451" align="aligncenter" width="288" caption="Backpack hanging on a hook in my office, ready to go!"][/caption]
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know
about coupons and special promotions.